SourceMoringa oil is extracted by pressing the seeds of Moringa oleifera. This tree is native to the Himalayan foothills. This tree grows long pods which contain seeds. It is quite nutritious. The nutrition of moringa leaves is even superior to the highly nutritious vegetables like spinach. Its seeds are also quite nutritious as they contain high levels of B vitamins and Vitamin C. The oil can be extracted either by cold pressed method, or by solvent extraction . In olden times, it was extracted using hand pressing. There are many varieties of Moringa oil, depending on the variety of Moringa tree from which the oil is extracted. Oil taken from different locations has slight differences in nutrition and properties, like India, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Malawi and other parts of Africa. Other species in the genus Moringa are also used to make moringa oil, but they are not Ben oil. This is especially reserved for Moringa oleifera oil. ( Photo credit : Krish Dulal ) Standards The organic Moringa seed oil should not contain harmful solvents like hexane. Names Moringa oil is also known as Ben Oil, Behen Oil.
PropertiesMoringa oil exerts many therapeutic properties because of its unique nutrition.
- Antioxidant – Ben oil has strong antioxidant capacity. 
- Anti-inflammatory – The oil reduces inflammation both topically and internally.
- Anti-aging – The oil provides nutrition to our skin and relieves aging signs.
- Anti-microbial – It is traditionally used in Sudan to purify water and is shown to reduce bacterial counts. 
- Disinfectant – can be used to treat wounds.
- Carrier – It is excellent carrier oil for aromatic compounds.
- Hepatoprotective – Moringa oil protects the liver from damage. 
- Emollient – Moringa oil is a great moisturizer for the skin.
- Preservative – This oil resists rancidity and also used as preservative in certain products.
- Exfoliant – drives away dead skin cells.
- Enfleurage – Moringa oil absorbs the aroma of essential oils and other fragrat compounds like herbs, nuts, seeds, spices and chemicals. This makes it the perfect perfume base.
Health BenefitsMoringa seed oil offers many health benefits when used on the skin and also when taken internally. 1. Excellent Moisturizer Ben oil is one of the best moisturizers for the skin. It should be applied to the skin as a massage oil. It imparts glow to the skin and makes it well moisturized, but not too oiled. This oil is absorbed well into the skin, making it a nice ingredient in many home made cosmetic products. This brilliant moisturization effects is because of very high amount of omega- 9 fatty acid ( oleic acid ) in moringa oil. It also makes the skin quite smooth, because of the behenic acid in it. Behenic acid is used in many products for its ability to smooth the skin and condition hair. This oil slips easily on the skin and spreads well. 2. Other Benefits for Skin Besides moisturization, moringa oil can do a lot more for your skin.
- Moringa oil pacifies dry skin. It is helpful in dry, irritated skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. 
- Acne – Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, moringa seed oil can be used as a spot treatment for acne. It also aids the body in healing acne scars.
- It adds gloss to the skin, which may be needed sometimes, especially when the weather is dry.
- It can be applied over scars left behind by wounds, scrapes, bruises and burns. Moringa oil mixed with tamanu oil is a powerful scar diminishing formula.
- Fungal infections – Moringa oil can deal with certain fungal infections because it contains anti-fungal activity. One can use it on ringworm, athlete’s foot and jock itch.
- Anti-Aging – Regular application of moringa oil reduces the striking appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin It can be combined with an astringent product like aloe vera or witch hazel to make saggy skin taut.
- Sleep Aid – Massage the head with moringa oil with about 3 – 4 drops of lavender essential oil. It reduces irritability and sleeplessness.
- Exfoliating Oil – Mix olive oil and moringa oil in equal amounts. Add some sugar cubes to the oil and rub it on the skin.
- Nail Softener – If one has really strong, powerful nails then they may cause trouble if they become dry and grow awkwardly. Soap them in moringa oil to make nails soft so that they can be easily cut.
- Homemade Perfume – Add favourite essential oil to moringa oil to make home made perfume. Use 2 – 3 drops of this as a perfume.
- Soap – Moringa oil is used in soapmaking because of its skin cleansing and moisturizing property.
- Perfume Base – Perhaps the best natural perfume base of all oils. Moringa oil was preferred by people of ancient civilizations. It was used as base for perfumes. Even today, this remains one of the most important commercial application of moringa oil.
- Oiling Machinery – Moringa oil is a preferred oil for lubricating small machine parts, like watches.
- Cooking oil– Moringa oil is a nice cooking oil. It is used for deep frying and sauteing. Its smoke point is about 200 ° C which is good for deep frying purpose. Moringa seed oil is preferred as a salad oil in many places.
Side Effects, Safe Dosage and Toxicity IssuesMoringa oil is generally safe to use. It can also be consumed internally. There is no information on the interaction of moringa oil with medication, so consult a doctor regarding this topic.
Nutritional and Medicinal InformationMoringa seed oil is noted for its nutrition. It is truly unique among many other oils. There are certain nutritional aspects that make this oil incredible for use. Fatty Acid composition of cold pressed moringa seed oil. Moringa oil is made up mainly of MUFA ( monounsaturated fatty acids ) and Saturated Fats. It is exceptionally high in oleic acid ( omega-9 ). About 70 % of the oil is oleic acid. This may lead to blood pressure lowering effect, which is similar to what is seen when using olive oil. Oleic acid may also be helpful in preventing multiple sclerosis. Moringa oil is much more known for its high behenic acid content, which may be as high as 9 % in some oil varieties. Behenic acid is the one that lends this oil its ability to condition hair and smooth the skin. However, behenic acid may cause an increase in cholesterol as it is a saturated fat.
|Gamma Linoleic Acid (18:3)||–||PUFA|
|Stearic Acid (18:0)||5.8 %||Saturated fat|
|Palmitic Acid (16:0)||5.4 %||Saturated fat|
|Palmitoleic Acid (16:1)||–||MUFA|
|Oleic Acid (18:1)||67.6 %||MUFA|
|Linoleic Acid (18:2)||0.69 %||PUFA|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid(18:3)||–||PUFA|
|Erucic Acid (22:1)||–||MUFA|
|Gadoleic Acid (20:1)||–||MUFA|
|Behenic Acid (22:0)||6.74 %||Saturated fat|
|Arachidic Acid (20:0)||3.72 %||Saturated fat|
- β – Sitosterol – Reduces cholesterol, strong antioxidant and has shown anti-diabetic activity. 
- Campesterol – Strongly anti-inflammatory and reduces osteoarthritis.
- Stigmasterol – Reduces absorption of cholesterol and lowers blood glucose.
|Density||0.90 g/ml||great for massage oil|
|Storage temperature||–||Ideal temperature for storage|
|Comedogenicity||–||Pore clogging potential ( 0 – 5 )|
|pH||4.3||Measure of Acidity|
|Peroxide Value||0.19||Measure of Initial Rancidity|
|Saponification Value||188||Measure of the average carbon chain length|
|Iodine Value||65.83||Measure of unsaturation of oil|
|Free Fatty Acids||–||Percentage of volatile oils|
Here is what customers have had to say about us
•Totally one of the best sellers on Earth. Multiple return customer. A+ every-time! •Wonderful scents! I recommend this seller! 5 stars! Thank you •Seller is a asset to the World. Great oils, great communication 10 out of 10 all round! •Great seller! Beautiful!Very impressed as always excellent seller, high quality oil,help reduce acne and fade scars,skin smoother •The best Oils , best prices , Buy AMERICAN !!!!!! Best Gifts for all !!!! •Great Product and fantastic transaction!!!!! AAAAA+++++ •Seller is awesome, oils are always quality! Fast! + great communication & honest •AWESOME oils, awesome seller, always provides quality stuff. 5 stars! •Shipped fast and the product is absolutely heavenly, great quality! •Excellent seller, satisfied buyer!! Saved seller!!!!! •Wow this stuff is potent! I will def buy from again! Saved Seller! Thanks! •Fast shipping…….WONDERFUL TRANSACTION •Excellent communication!! Super fast shipping!! A+++++ •Excellent transaction! Very happy with product and seller, Thank you*****
Aug 25th 2017 - @Eric Geoffrey von Leonard Plott is going to be the best site you've visited today! Between work, family responsibilities and other priorities, finding the time to be the best version of yourself is hard. Making the time to take care of your health goals can be a challenge for all of us. But that changes now! Whether you're trying to jump start your weight loss journey or trying to lose the stubborn belly fat, UltraTrim is the answer you've been looking...
Eric geoffrey von Leonard Plott GLPP GoldenLeashPetProducts.Com LIVIT Moringa K Moringa People Mix Moringa Pet Mix moringaK moringasop Perfectional PRactice Pyramid Raboni Master Moringa Mix TheMoringaQueen.Com theMoringaQueen.com/LIVIT Vimeo.com/eplottTrustpilot